Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Did you hear that breaking sound???

I finally pushed through -- at weigh-in tonight, I was 169.8! I've been bouncing around that 170 number but this is the first time I've bounced below that mark. And, after Thanksgiving week, even!

I enjoyed Thanksgiving and ate what I wanted every day, but just tried to really control my portions so that I didn't go over my daily or weekly points.

My "winning outcome" over the holidays is to to continue exercising regularly, despite all the activity that could lure me away. I'm also going to watch my emotional barometer and ask for help or take a break when I need to. And, I'm going to eat mindfully -- whether at a party or church gathering or some other food-centric event.

What's your holiday plan? Do you have one?

No comments: