Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Disappointing week -- fresh start (again!)

Had a small weight loss this week -- .6 -- but I was really hoping for more. But, I know I didn't do a good job staying on the food plan either, so that's a major contributor!

I'm loving the additional weight lifting and I WON'T stop that by believing I'm going to hulk up or that I'd lose more weight if I didn't lift so much. I know those are all myths and that I need the strength training for long-term success. It's just frustrating right now that I can't drop the weight I want to right now! I want it all and I want it NOW!!! :)

So, rather than whine and complain, here's the plan: Go back to the basics of counting food, keep up the good exercise and build some health! The weight loss will follow along, I'm sure!

Pick up the new bike tomorrow and I can't wait!!! Here's a link http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/2008/bike_path/fx/72fx/ -- but mine is red! I'm so excited about it, I'm going to burn a ton of calories just playing around with it this weekend! I also got a book about cycling and heart rate monitoring, so that I can incorporate the fitness part in with the fun and vice-versa.

Now that I talked about the bike, I KNOW I'll be getting in the AP's this week and I can use that as motivation and incentive to stay on plan -- more AP's mean more food! Should make it doable!

No comments: