Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fall is in the air!

This is my favorite time of year -- being a Southern girl originally, I never really experienced fall before we moved here. We moved here in the fall and I remember looking at the house we have now on a fall afternoon, with the high school band practicing off in the distance and it just seeming like a picture-perfect postcard kind of day.

This morning, I got the new bike out and rode about 7 miles ... on a new road I hadn't gone down before. The wind was blowing so it was a tough ride but the road was clear and went through a woody area, so it really felt like I was far away from home. It was beautiful!

I'm going back tomorrow to enjoy it again and I feel a little renewed in staying on plan with the food and exercising just a LITTLE more!

No comments: