Sunday, October 28, 2007

Losing inches -- feeling proud!

Went to the health club this morning for my nurse's assessment. We're members of RWJ http://www.rwjhamilton.org/wellness/ health and wellness center -- the BEST health club in the world! I can have a free personal training session once every 12 weeks and a nurse's assessment.

In the past 12 weeks (since the last one), I've lost almost 14.25 inches on the neck, chest, waist, abs, hips, arms and thighs. How cool is that!!! I needed this boost because the numbers on the scale haven't been moving so fast, but those inches have been!

Yesterday I took my first spin class -- a beginner class -- and the instructor was so good about helping to set up the bikes and explain what the goal is in spinning -- to keep that heart rate pumping and burn some calories. You could tell he was very knowledgeable about what he was teaching and he was passionate about it. There's a 90 minute class tomorrow at 5:15 am (my normal exercise time UGHHHH) that I may just have to go visit.

Just another weapon in my arsenal in the war against fat!

1 comment:

Lainie said...

Great job losing those inches, Ginger!