Tuesday, June 03, 2008

No rides for a while....

It's been unusually windy lately and I haven't ridden this week. I can really tell, too! Moody, irritable, no sleep ... I have to remember to treat riding and exercise like medicine ... It's good for the body!

I did try to start back counting points on WW's ... I really want to get to goal and summer's a better time for me to work at it than winter since I have a lot more activitity. It's just hard to eat healthy when 1/2 of my meals are fast food or ballpark hot dogs or chicken fingers. We spend so much time at baseball, I end up eating from the concession stand too much.

Anybody have any ideas for low-cal concessions food? Maybe the lettuce for the hamburgers???

4 comments:

DaDivaStreet said...

Thanks for visiting my Blog! Wish I could help with the low-cal concession food. My ideal is licking the cheese off the nachos! LOL!

DaDiva
http:dadivastreet.wordpress.com

Lainie said...

No idea about the concession food unless you can bring something with you. Good luck and I hope you can ride a lot more soon.

Sunny Days said...

This takes a bit of planning but.....we pack our own food to take or at the very least grab some fruit, water, and wheat thins. This saves money too. Doesn't take long to get used too after you get in the habit. Good luck this summer.....you can do it!

Slenderella said...

Get that exercise in, absolutely, you'll feel better.

Confession foods, yum! What if you shared your food of choice with someone else? That way you get the taste, but 1/2 the calories.